Saturday 6 June 2020

Live band or DJ

True Life Story.

As wedding preparation began, my dad said he would handle music. I was already in the process of trying to get the number of a DJ that I had seen perform.

My father said not to worry about it. I specifically told him, 'Live band and DJ'. Weeks to the wedding, I would randomly remind him and he would say 'I don't know who disturbs most, you or your mother'. Ok o.

A day before the wedding, he went to check out the venue. When he got back, he was gisting me how the decorator had transformed the hall. I was excited and then I quickly asked, "Has the DJ set up?". He told me they would set up the next day. I even chipped in 'please tell him to play 'clean' songs' (original PK).

Day of wedding came. Beautiful day!.Then it was time for reception. Live band began. Lovely something. I now whispered to MC that DJ can start now, that Live band is okay. He now said 'but there's no DJ'. I was confused. I asked him to please go and check again. NO DJ

Fam, I wanted to cry. But I remembered hubs and I had agreed that NOTHING was going to spoil our day. So I decided to fully enjoy my liveband (see pictures). I even started spraying them money after they hailed me 😂

Appaz my father did not know the difference between DJ and LIVE BAND. Music is music 😀

Your favourite writer girl,
Love.







1 comment: