Saturday 29 January 2022

HOW I MET MY HUSBAND 3


 This guy was a breath of fresh air. Bear in mind that I had begun to get suitors at this point. Including one who embarked on an 8 hour journey after I had said 'No' over the phone. Talmabout, "God said you are my wife". Miss me with that bruh! Na wetin first put me for trouble.


Anyhoo, this person was easy to talk with. Had this captivating and feathery voice. Too sweet. I had to ask if he did voiceovers or worked in a radio station. That's when he told me he was a thespian. Ah! Mo ti lazzdent! My father would never permit! (P.s I see him on my screen EVERYDAY because he is on a major soap opera on AfricaMagic showcase. When my husband and I began dating, it was uncomfortable watching him on screen together because I would always catch hubs using side eye to check for my expressions🤣 but now we analyse his TV character like there was no history).

It's funny how I didn't know him on the screen till we met then I began to see him everywhere. We began a relationship and he was the absolute best. We got my mum on our side and we're still plotting how to convince daddy to give his blessings when I had a dream. I saw us get married and go our separate ways. Omo! I cried o, begged God. Shared the dream with him, we prayed and cancelled it. A few weeks later, I had the dream again. Very clear.

Imagine breaking up with someone who has only being good to you. The experience taught me that a person may be good but not good for you. I broke up with him via WhatsApp 💔

It was horrible. I was sick. "God had better have a better plan for me for making me walk away from this", I said to myself. I chose to trust God blindly.

Meanwhile, Ehigocho... TO BE CONTINUED 

P.s...we officially clocked 3 years in marriage on the 24th of January (registry marriage), while our traditional and church weddings held on the 1st and 2nd of February...so this entire week is my anniversary. If y'all show me enough love, I will drip the conclusion of this series tonight.

Your favourite writer girl,
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment