Thursday 6 June 2013

Gentleman

*Ebunlola for the girls dem* Oh yes, I have come to quarrel today. I have issues with you guys. Is it that difficult to be a gentleman? No seriously, we really want to know.
I was going through my Twitter TL, and someone tweeted 'Any man who opens the door for a woman, gets her bag and is always courteous is a good man', and someone replied, 'No, the others are good, the ones who do all these are just extraordinary'. This got me thinking a lot, why would any guy want to be average, just doing the regular stuff. Letting the girl get her own door, sometimes they even push us from the road. Why?? Oh wait, that's what you guys call swag innit? sorry broda u ain't got nada. You don't even have to be in a relationship with the person to be a gentleman. On many occasions, my lecturers here in London have gotten the door for me when we meet at the entrance, or let me go in the lift first and ask the floor I'm going to and enter it on my behalf, etc. It's just courtesy. I have heard a lot of people say if you see a Nigerian man getting the car door for a woman, its either the door is bad or its a new relationship. LOL. Sadly though it is very true. You guys know that when a woman is happy, the world is happy right? Please do yourselves and the world a favour and be nice. xoxo




Please share your thoughts
Twitter- @LoveOmoraiyewa
Instagram- lovebuno


3 comments: