Sunday 24 June 2018

My fallen fish

Sometimes, it happens that you do all you can and it still doesn't work out as you had hoped for. It sucks. It happens to the best of us. Life is tougher for some than others. It's not fair. But it's how life operates.

For me personally in dealing with situations like this, I try to remember the other things that could have gone wrong and didn't. It helps me stay sane and grateful. I also move on quickly from anything that has the slightest suggestion of negativity. Negativity is ugly. If you let it, it will breed.

I lost one of my fish last week (Fish farming is one my investments this year). This particular one was from a new stock and was growing so fast. They call them 'shooters'. I've planned how much I will collect for it🤣. Suddenly we noticed it had been bitten. We immediately took it out from the midst of the 'vultures.' It was being nursed back to health and it seemed it would survive. One week later, it gave up. We did all we could, it still died.

I had a moment of sadness, but then I immediately brushed it off else my entire day would have been ruined. I was immediately grateful I had hundreds left that were thriving. I also remembered a day that I lost about 80 fish when I first started. It could have been worse. So I'm grateful.

Your attitude to life determines the hand that it deals you. Always remember 'It could have been worse'. To someone somewhere you are GOALS.

In everything, God has your back. ❤ Have a positive outlook in this new week.

P.s A minute of silence for my fallen fish😂

Peace, love and fish peppersoup.

Your favourite writer girl,

Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment