Monday 30 July 2018

He will pay


I heard my daughter's name called as the 'Overall best in Pre-Nursery' and I can't begin to explain the pride that enveloped my heart. She had made me ridiculously proud and happy. I must have almost suffocated her with my hugs and I finally gave in. Nifemi has asked for a Tablet for the longest time possible. I always said 'No.' Yes, I've always known she is technologically savvy and I can use parental control but I never considered it important enough to fit into my budget. This month however, I threw my budget out the window and my baby has her tab. She deserves it.

God never forgets our requests. He will answer when He will answer. However you are more likely to get answers to your prayers in the place of service. One day; the tears, pains, and sacrifices will be all worth it. God is not a debtor. He pays. Seek Him first. Make Him proud with your choices and watch Him swing into action and bring the world to your feet.

God is always faithful. ❤

Peace, love and pleasant surprises.

Your favourite writer girl,
Love.

P.s. Nifemi has called me like 100 times to ask me to get her 'bobo' drink and I have been sitting right across her. Help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment