Wednesday 13 February 2019

My wedding Vows


I call you Ayobami because you are all the joy my life needed. It's been 290 days, approximately 6, 936 hours, 416, 160 minutes and 24, 969, 600 seconds since we began this journey.
In this time, you have shown me that the God-kind of  love exists. You have loved me more than you have loved yourself. You have prayed with me and on me. You have been strong for me when I could not even be strong for myself. Not once have you ever let me down.
Your love for God is so pure and unreal. Sometimes I pinch myself and I cannot believe you're all mine. Me sef, I know say I don hammer. I got the man of my dreams. You are my answered prayer. My proof that God exists.
Thank you for holding on even when I pushed you away. Thank you for lovinv me intentionally; with patience and consistency. Thank you for loving my family. Thank you for waiting. Thank you for making our purity a priority. Thank you for being my steady suya supplier.😉
I promise to always be at your side, cheering you on and loving you to life. I promise to submit to you and find one thousand ways to love you. And when I have exhausted that, I will find more.
Thank you for your love. I love you. Anya
*My personal wedding vows to my husband read and delivered on the 2nd of February, 2019.
#Valentine
#MyForeverValentine

No comments:

Post a Comment