Tuesday 17 October 2017

I cheated

So the HolySpirit will not let me rest till I confess my sins. So here it goes😊

I got involved with someone who has been lurking around for years. I had managed to keep him away for years but I fell for him in August. He lured me and gave me every reason why I should consider him and finally I accepted. I knew he wasn't right for me but I accepted anyway.

It all began when I was to write my exam.  The volume of the modules were gargantuan. Of the 12 courses, I met only about 5 of those lecturers. Of the 5, I had one contact only with 2. So I began to read myself to death. I didn't just want to pass, I wanted to know. The first 6 exams, I read so much that I had a headache whenever i was writing and my hands would shake as I wrote. My brain could no longer assimilate and that's when he came. He whispered to me to write the key points on a paper and take into the hall with me. I've never done it before', I said. He replied 'Were you taught?' I said 'No'. 'Have you tried to memorize the almost 400 pages put together and it's still not working?' I said 'yes'. He replied 'so you have been cheated. You are only playing by the rules they have set.' That made a lot of sense. I carried the paper into the hall and used it without getting caught. Everyone was shocked after the exam. They all kept making comments like, 'You!', 'So you're like the rest of us', 'I didn't know you too used to carry o'. I was embarrassed. It's funny how I didn't even introduce myself as a Christian but my conduct at the beginning gave me that identification. But now, I was like 'them'. The HolySpirit (HS) kept on nudging me but I would reply, 'they didn't teach me'😂 To make myself feel better, I wrote my points on the exam desk before the exam so as not to take the paper in and wrote on my arm (the hustle😂). The HS was still not having it. Other students were even hailing me because I never got caught during those last 6 exams. The invigilator had judged me a 'good girl' so he never even looked my way. I had an affair with EXAM MALPRACTICE after successful going through 2 degrees without it.

After the exams, I couldn't function well. The memories would always come back as I tried to pray. The excuses I was telling myself did not count before God and so I had to address it. I DID it but it is/was not WHO I am/was. There's a huge difference. I no longer had to live under guilt and condemnation. I am a RIGHTEOUS person not of my own accord but because of who I am in Christ Jesus (Rom 3:26). NOTHING can ever separate me from the love of God😋 His love is a gift. We don't even deserve it but He gives it anyway. He looks past our flaws (cheating, lies, gossip, fornication, adultery etc) and He just loves us. When we finally come to the realization of this love, we in turn would not want to hurt Him by continuing in sin. That's how it works. The Message Translation puts it thus:

Do you think anyone is going to be able to drive a wedge between us and Christ’s love for us? [😋sorry hater] There is no way! Not trouble, not hard times, not hatred, not hunger, not homelessness, not bullying threats, not backstabbing, not even the worst sins listed in Scripture: They kill us in cold blood because they hate you. We’re sitting ducks; they pick us off one by one. None of this fazes us because Jesus loves us. I’m absolutely convinced that nothing—nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable—absolutely nothing can get between us and God’s love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us.
Romans 8:31‭-‬39 MSG

So my affair was a short one and it's never happening again. Last class, somebody was even booking to sit down near me by next exams 🙄😲. Not happening!

God has forgiven you. Yes, You. Yes, even for that abortion. Accept His forgiveness and move on. Go and sin no more and love on your God. Because guess what, once you repent, He does not remember that sin anymore. You just have to ask 😘

Peace, love and forgiveness,

Love.

*We will be praying tonight (Tuesday the 17th of October, 2017) 9-9:30pm based on this. Prayer points will be posted here soon. I will have a live video for the last 5 minutes of the prayer so keep a date with us.

*As always, if this has blessed you, share with someone😘

No comments:

Post a Comment