Wednesday 13 September 2017

What shape are you creating?

My friend needed to shop for gifts for a child's birthday party and so I accompanied her to the kids store. While she shopped, I decided to walk around and just feed my eyes. Then I stumbled on this heap of sand with various shapes by the side. I was drawn to it. I was so fascinated that I kept making different shapes from the sand to everyone's amusement.

Isn't it funny how from just one heap of sand, I could create a bear, a star, and even a castle. It could also just remain in its ordinary form - a heap of sand. It is up to you to become whatever you want to be. The tools (shapes) to create what we want of ourselves have been handed to us. Some ignore it and are comfortable in their ordinary form while others work extra to be extraordinary. Some of these 'shapes' may include:
*Working hard in school
*Doing a side business
*Choosing to save instead of spend
*Choosing to be loyal to your establishment because you understand that you cannot reap what you did not sow.
*Allowing yourself to be mentored
*Engaging in multiple streams of income
*Working for an older person/couple who cannot pay you just because you understand the blessings attached.
*Interning in your dream organisation or an affiliate
*volunteering wherever and whenever you can
*Learning new skills  etc etc

It is up to YOU to create the life YOU want. You can't wish it, you gotta work for it.

Peace, love and raindrops 😛

Love.

If it blessed you, share with others 😘😘😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment