Monday 27 August 2012

A poem by my dear friend Lawrence Obazei, and it's titled 'FAITH'. I love his poems. Enjoy

I believe I am talented
I dont Know w
hat exactly
it is but I'm willing and
ready to learn, it's not a secret
to the world anymore
I don't want to mislead anyone
Where-as in the process not to
be labelled as a laughing stalk
I am cocky not because am the best
my words speak for itself
I don't believe you have to be inspired
to be/by your icons for inspirations
Rather I choose to be my own hero
Because in the end
You are the main movie star
in the your life story
Your tale of endurance
will be your fortitude to success
Live life to the fullest like no tomorrow
You only live once "Aubrey Graham"
Why complicate it?
One can only be free to unravel
the mysteries of life
when they are ready accept
your limited time on earth
you then begin to live life
to the fullest as if it was the only
one we had
It is the beauty in the breakdown
of our existence of being on earth
from life then to ashes we shall become
a circle of life
Though I humble myself in vanity
I clearly know my beginnings and
the purpose of my existence

3 comments:

  1. Lol, my bad then dear. From now on Ill shurrup my bola and let you do what u do best ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have been trying to get in touch with Lawrence Obazei...do you have an email address for him. Need his services for an event. Thanks

    ReplyDelete