Saturday 25 August 2012

Sequel to 'Would you call me an aristocrat?'

Remember my story on how I was accosted by one guy like that on my way home from church sometime ago? well, I'm here with further gist You've not heard my ranting on this issue probably because my mum has been borrowing me her car because she did not want a repeat of the incident, however, quite unfortunately, the car broke down, so I walked to church. It's not so far plus its a good way to enjoy nature. On my way back at about 7:40 pm, I had my hands free on, I was enjoying my music and the fresh air, and this guy (I don't know if its the same guy from the other day) comes out of nowhere and taps me on my shoulder, startled, I stopped abruptly and looked blankly, then he says 'I've been trying to get your attention since, and you just put your ear (he actually said 'air') piece as if somebody is not talking to you'. My first reaction was to tell him something that will make him go back home and think but I remembered that you guys adviced me to walk away next time, I also thought about the fact that there was total black out, most houses had not put on their generators, then I saw some guys on my street standing outside their houses, so I gathered courage and I quietly put back my hands free without uttering a word (yay me) and continued walking. Those my neighbours kept looking as the guy followed me on, I'm sure they must have been saying 'kai, this girl is not easy at all'....lol. The guy kept speaking but of course, I heard nothing, I had increased my volume, he finally turned back. I gisted my parents and my dad said I should have texted him immediately the guy tapped me....lol. My father will not kill me, please I'm a lady now and can handle the guy and even more....lmao abeg don't mind my mouth o, still pray for me, I don't want to get beaten up.

4 comments:

  1. Dropping a comment just so wen I say I hv visited ur blog u won't doubt me again...lol. Well done my prodigy...luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a nice reaction. But did u even bother to find out what the guy wanted....just saying, maybe you have had a negative encounter with dudes like that but c'mon, 'can I help' could have sufficed. But, I think you did a good thing, If you are the kind of person that 'talks'. May God help u sha~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nini, pls I don't want eye service *rolling eyes* @Ifeanyi, trust me, I know wt he wanted, there's nothing wrong walking up to a girl u like, but approach matters, did u read d previous story? tnkies...I hope i'll b seeing more of u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me! Eye Service abi? Ok oh...

    ReplyDelete