Tuesday 14 August 2012

Would you call me an aristocrat?

So i'm walking home very briskly from choir rehearsals (I was rushing home so I could use the toilet, the 'thing' hooked me) and I walk past two rough looking guys and just few steps away from them, one of the guys goes 'heez', I pretend not to hear and I keep walking, he calls out again to me, this time saying 'sister'. I turn, thinking that I probably dropped something, next thing is that he stretches out his hand and bids me to come.I was dazed, I thought of walking away because they were obviously ruffians, but I needed to reply the guy, so I said 'I hope you're normal?' and then he says 'you don't know what I want to tell you'. As I walked on, I could hear footsteps behind me, at this point, I got scared, then I remembered the police station near my house, I decided I'll hurry there and report them if they continued to follow me and I know they'll be arrested when I mention the daughter of whom I am( yes, my dad is that popular) but then the footsteps ceased, I turned back and they were no longer in sight. Nevertheless, I hurried on home. When I was done offloading my 'thing', I went to my mother's room to narrate my ordeal and her response was 'why did you even answer them, don't you know the police station has been closed. They would have beaten you today, shebi you have mouth. You don't answer such people, just walk away'....hmmmm, they say I have sharp mouth. Do you think I was been snobbish? Besides the fact that we are not on the same social level (its the plain truth, I'm also aspiring to be on a higher level), you don't just ask a girl to come, just like that, especially when she's not your friend and you are meeting her for the first time. I felt insulted sha, I needed to reply. If I had my own car now, I won't face all these things *sighs* Just pray for me that they'll not catch me on the road tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Instead of u to walk & not pay attention to them. Ur mouth was scratching U soo bad u had to say something.lucky U ! Gods child :)
    Nice piece .... Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls don't follow dt road again 4 d rest of ds year..Nyc piece

    ReplyDelete
  3. Show's how stubborn you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not surprised aint it Love Ebunlola Omoraiyewa again...??? Lolz! Dere tyms u re just supposed 2 use d "BBM lips sealed emoticon".... It helps! Wel sumhw u wuld hav 2 pass dat road again.... If dey eva walk 2 u again.. Apologise nicely nd go ur way.. #dats if dey even haff liver 2 walk up 2 u again sef... Lolz. Again I commend ur Originality!!! #sum1 wu knws u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww......wish I knew you. Well if use noticed, mumsy has been borrowing me her car to church, lol, she dey fear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #love you will neva change...

    ReplyDelete