Wednesday 22 August 2012

MY LAST CARD


I'm laughing hysterically as I write this. I've had the much dreaded 'writers block' for a week now and bang!!! out of nowhere, my brother inspired me to write this but I seriously need another muse (this boy is just aaaarrrghhh *bbm lips are sealed*. Below was our conversation this afternoon:

My door opens

Me: You can't knock abi

Bro: Abeg, do you have change

Me: change for what?

Bro: I want to buy groundnut

( BTW we love garri in my house)

Me: Abeg buy for me too, open that drawer (I point towards the direction of the drawer)

Bro: How much should I take (He's assuming I have plenty money)

Me: It's 200naira that is there, abeg return 100naira change, that's my last card. Buy corn too

.......and this was when my brother did it.

Bro: You have had 4 last cards this week alone

lol.................I am so not a liar and I'm not the only one guilty of this (You are also guilty). If my bro knows I have money eh, it is finished, he will start reminding  me of all the money I owe him and honestly, me I don't remember.....lol... I'm a bad sister.....hehehe

3 comments: