Thursday 9 August 2012

Why is the world bitter

According to Dictionary.com, bitter means 'having a harsh, disagreeably acrid taste...' We are all guilty of this, lets be sincere to ourselves. I remember when I was much younger, there was this certain girl who I felt used to 'form' too much and then I heard she got sent out of her school because of fees and I laughed so hard and said to myself 'after all formin'g. There was this other girl i used to call 'cock',I just couldn't get along with her, so i decided to be hateful. Fast forward to today,I'm so ashamed of the things I did and I've tried to make some sense of it all
1) I was dealing with my own inferiority complex. I was the 2nd fattest girl in the entire school
2)I wasn't mature enough to realize I had a problem
3) I wanted to be 'among'
4) I needed to make up for my own inadequacies

WHY THE WORLD IS BITTER
It's never gonna change. It's just the way the world is. People hate on people they know and don't know. If hurtful words could kill, Kim K would be dead...lol. Its either people are intimidated at success or perhaps something they don't have or they are frustrated and seeking who to vent at or they are surrounded by so much hate that its the only thing they can produce, etc.. Everyone will not like you, get used to it. There's only one thing you can do, CHOOSE YOUR DISPOSITION. I know I don't like everybody so everybody cannot like me, however, I decided to adopt the following in dealing with people
a)Ive learnt to shut up. I really dont need to make comments
b)Ive tried to understand people and relate with where they are coming from. Someone called me 'bloated'...lol, im a size 16 now, there was a time I was  a size 20, what would the soul have said then, If i hadn't overcome inferiority complex, I'd probably fall into depression and eat my way into gluttony
c)I've learnt to be nicer. It really doesn't take too much
d)I've learnt to be constructive with criticisms
Im happier now and I know I've developed better relationships and i'm better for it....winks*

3 comments:

  1. Very nice....kudos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. U inna better place now :) admiting ur mistakes is the only way to move forward ! GOOOd One :) Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad u still got 2 realise this.... But it took rather so long.... I have several limitations.... Not 4 one day has any stood in me way... I also wish u had been so open about u ryt 4rm d onset. I pray u maintain this spirit.... #One who knows u so wel!

    ReplyDelete